Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

From: JASON_VANKEUREN () fmc com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:25:59 -0500

I upgraded to PHP to 4.3.0.  I also had to upgrade my version of ADODB to
get it to work, which I'm now at v. 3.10.  The query form appears to work
now, but I'm seeing a lot of errors with the following text:

Notice:  Undefined index:  QUERY_STRING in ...\acid_state_criteria.inc on
line 224
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 5 in ...\acid_state_citems.inc on
line 183
Notice:  Undefined variable:  in ....\acid_state_citems.inc on line 852
Notice:  Undefined variable:  in ....\acid_state_citems.inc on line 853

I shortened the list for brevity.  Thanks for the help so far.

Jason

Robby Desmond <rdesmond () els ucsb edu>
01/29/2003 01:22 PM