Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re:Extracting URLS from snort logs

From: "S." <sleepy () maximumunix org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:00:44 -0800

Hello

I havent written such a thing, the closest thing I wrote was using libipq on linux to process packets in user space, I
programmed it to block http traffic that doesnt have a GET or post REQUEST, although this is easily worked around, it
was just done for demonstration for a company I worked for. unfortunately I did not keep the code .anyway, I am working
on ACID-XML for unix, and the xml parsing is done, including the packet payload so you might find this useful when I
release it.

Good luck to you
Sleepy
http://www.maximumunix.org