Snort mailing list archives

Solaris Snort Users

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:15:41 -0500 (EST)

If you're not a Solaris user, you can skip this.

I'm looking for info on using Trunking and sniffing.  Anyone out there
using Sun's trunking software?  If so, can you verify if you can sniff the
trunked interface?  And can the trunked interface run ip-less?

I would check this myself, but I don't have a box that supports Trunking
available for testing.

Thanks!!

-----
Erek Adams