Snort mailing list archives

Re: win-ce 4

From: Gene Yoo <gyoo () attbi com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:54:09 -0800

Jacob Redding wrote:
 Ok I have to ask the obvious; why? Snort is an IDS, a system that is
designed to sit in a particular place for a set amount of time.
Snort != Airsnort

  as far as win-ce 4 goes, why not something like netsumbler or any other
wireless sniffer. i guess I just don't see the practical point of
this..

-Jacob