Snort mailing list archives

ACID Query Date Selection - Where is 2003?

From: "Alan Kloster" <akloster () SPP ORG>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:58:13 -0600

Hello, Hoping someone can help. I am using ACID v0.96b21 with Snort 1.9. Since the year rolled over, I'm needing to do
searches in 2003, but that is not one of the dates that can be selected and you can't input it manually. I've tried
looking in the MySql database for a field I could add to without success. Have also looked in some of the ACID PHP
scripts, but am probably missing what I need to see. Anyone know how to fix it? Do I need to upgrade ACID or the
database schema? Thanks, Alan