Snort mailing list archives

Upgrade from 1.8.6 to 1.9.1

From: Elvira_Byrnes () mobileinnovations com au
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:14:35 +1100

Hi

I am wondering if anybody can help me with how I can upgrade Snort. I have
inherited the task of looking after it. I really need to preserve the
current configuration.

I would really appreciate it if some one gave me command line instructions
as well as what I should back up just in case.

Thank you very much in advance.

Elvira

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the view of the company.