Snort mailing list archives

Problem and tip

From: jeremy chartier <winaos () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:13:05 -0800 (PST)

You can try to search on freshmeat the project
SNORTALOG.

Winaos.

Hi,

I ve just installed Snort on a computer who make
firewall and NAT..

my first problem is :

Snort don't log web-attacks (i ve allready posted a
message but I make new)...
How can I verifiy this ?

I am searching a Software who can make me html with
Snort logs (like
Snortsnarf) but snortsnarf isn't this I want..

Thanx a lot and sorry for my poor english

Techies!
Can't afford IT training? All 2003 ictp students
receive scholarships.
Get hands-on training in Microsoft, Cisco, Sun,
Linux/UNIX, and more.
www.ictp.com/training/sourceforge.asp