Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problem with IDSCenter log rotator - sharing violation

From: "Daniel Ng" <mr_horsey () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:05:17 +0800

Hi,

I am currently facing a problem with configuring Snort IDSCenter log rotator, where I encounter 2 instaces of sharing violations:

error deleting: C:\applications\snort\log\scan.log
error deleting: C:\applications\snort\log\snort.log.1046140701

I'm not very sure how to overcome this problem (would it require disabling the deletion of the files?), any help is appreciated.

Thank you.