Snort mailing list archives

Difficulty setting HOME_NET to my interface address

From: "Charles Darwin" <darwin () netmadeira com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:58:59 -0000

RE: Difficulty setting HOME_NET to my interface addressI'm running Win XP currently.
I was thinking in something like detect the traffic between my machine and the DHCP, and when detected a change of IP
actualize the var $HOME_NET.
Is this possible to do with the snort rules?

Thanks for your help.

Paulo Santos Perneta <pperneta () netmadeira com>