Snort mailing list archives

Snortcenter on Windows 2K

From: "Hess, Ben" <ben.hess () techalliancegroup com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:42:23 -0700

I am attempting to install the snortcenter agent on a windows 2000 server.
The issue I am runnign into is the install docs say configure
agent_config.php, however it doesn't give any idea on what is being looked
for. I have gotten the central console to talk to the agent, but I keep
getting errors when attempting to start snort and what not. Below is the
errors I am receiving:

Notice: Undefined variable: local in C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php on line
34

Notice: Undefined variable: sensor_cmd_file in
C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined variable: get_rule_path in C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php
on line 75

Notice: Undefined variable: pid in C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php on line
304

Notice: Undefined variable: out in C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php on line
167
Started Snort
Notice: Undefined variable: local in C:\Snort\sensor_win32\index.php on line
291

Any help or direction on where to find the answers would be appreciated.

Ben