Snort mailing list archives

ACID archive problems

From: "Counselman, Chris Contractor/Sverdrup" <chris.counselman () us army mil>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:45:06 -0600

This is some more info.

Oh yeah, I am using mysql version 3.23.53a, PHP version 4.2.2.

This was my initial email.

I am running redhat 8.0, snort 1.9.0, and ACID 9.6b22. I get an error when I am
attempting to archive alerts. The two databases are on the same computer. This
has happened sporadically in the past but now it gives me this error every time
and the alerts never show up in the archive database. This happens when anyone
does a move or copy. Any ideas? Also, how do I get registered on the snortusers
mailing list so I don't have to go through a moderator every time?

Ignored 141 duplicate alert(s)

No alerts were selected or the ARCHIVE-copy was not successful

Thanks,

Chris