Snort mailing list archives

Re: Archiving the archive

From: Ken Gunderson <kgunders () teamcool net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:26:51 -0700

On Thursday 13 February 2003 12:32 pm, Ken Gunderson wrote:
On Thursday 13 February 2003 11:32 am, Bob Dehnhardt wrote:
This might be somewhat off-topic, so send the penalty drinks my way
(double them up, it's been one of those weeks).....

I'm using Snort 1.9, Red Hat 7.3, ACID 0.9.23b, and MySQL 3.23.54.
I process alerts from the snort db, and move the alerts to
snort_archive when they've been checked out. The snort db stays
<snip>

apologies for the lame reply.  i misunderstood your question.  go weith
what scott said.

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson