Snort mailing list archives

RE: Access denied for user: '@192.168.0.1' -SNORT-

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:17:59 -0800

Kenneth,

I got confused. He has got too much going on and it looks like it's his
first install. The best thing to do is not to try to get these all connected
and logging. There are just to may variables to consider for someone new to
doing this.

Stop and get the main sensor logging alerts then connect and slave sensors
to the master console.

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com