Snort mailing list archives

RE: How to enable SENSOR

From: "Hicks, John" <JHicks () JUSTICE GC CA>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:14:14 -0500

Bjeorn,

Until you actually get an alert into the database, you won't have any
Sensor # with which to reference. It seems that the issue is more that
your not getting data into ACID at all. This can be verified following
the ACID setup from www.cert.org/kb/acid and using your standard attack
tools.

cheers,
John