Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID and SnortReport Questions

From: "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra () cdcixis-na com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:09:39 -0400

Yes, but the email that is sent is pretty much useless to the
reciever, it doesn't give any additional data like the email
below. What would be a great feature is something that pulls
all relevant information, i.e. src ip dst ip and number of
alerts with start-end dates. Yes, I know that this is ALOT
to ask for, but this is what would set SNORT far ahead of
other packages. I do not know how many people on this list
actually send reports on a daily basis, I do, and it blows.

-mike