Snort mailing list archives

barnyard payload

From: Alwin Raymundo <alrayworld () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 05:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all your help and I appreciate your
patience.  The stupid of me I did not double check the
command line that I execute.  Please pardon me.

I already change it but I notice something, if someone
can help I really really apreciate it.

when I execute the command.
barnyard  -c /etc/snort/barnyard.conf \
    -d /var/log/snort -g /etc/snort/gen-msg.map \
    -s /etc/snort/sid-msg.map -f snort.log

Barnyard Version 0.1.0-rc3 (Build 11) started
ERROR => No input plugin found for magic: a1b2c3d4
Fatal Error, Quitting..
Exiting

What does this means.  " ERROR => No input plugin
found for magic: a1b2c3e4"

any help would be highly appreciated.

Your brother in snort

=====