Snort mailing list archives

Re: dinamic IP setting

From: "gimmi gionnini" <gimmiqwerty () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:20:35 +0000

well it seems quite what I was meaning but...
- how can I make the 'tag' effect permanently, instead of being associated with some metric (packet/second) ? - why I can't see on the packet logged by 'tag' clause the 'msg' field of the originating rules? or better, can I associate a NEW message on the 'tagged' log???