Snort mailing list archives

Re: Query display (Resent w/ more info)

From: Roman Danyliw <roman () danyliw com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:00:43 -0400 (EDT)

Toby,

I don't know when you checked v0.9.6b22 out of CVS, so try downloading
the release version of 0.9.6b22.  Let me know if your session problem
persists.

Roman

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Toby Nelson wrote:

I am having an issue with what appears to be a session problem. Any query that is more than one page seems to have
issues. The first page displays fine the following pages end up with erronious data. I have gone thru the FAQ and
made sure; as section (C-11) states:

Acid  v0.9.6b22
Snort Version 1.8.7 (Build 128)
Mysql 3.23.52
Apache 1.3.26
PHP  4.2.3
PHPlot 4.4.6

1) The browser has Cookies-Enabled
2) PHP Vars set in php.ini register_globals = on and register_argc_argv = on

Can anyone help.

Toby
nelsotob () ohsu edu