Snort mailing list archives

ACID Graph Alert Page

From: "Mogren, Jack L." <mogren () mayo edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:14:57 -0600

  I received a fix for the graph alert webpage mess from a semi-anonymous source (Thank you to ILK).  I was told to
combine the script from the acid_graph_main.php and acid_graph_form.php files.  I found the include statement for
acid_graph_form.php in the acid_graph_main.php file, commented it out, then inserted all the script lines (excluding
comment lines) from acid_graph_form.php into the acid_graph_main.php file at that location.  It worked!  I'm sure there
is some better solution, like analyzing the script files for an error.  But hey, I'm lazy.

Happy Chauna-Rama-Quans-Mas

 - Jack