Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problem with Snort 1.9.0 and PostgreSQL

From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes () wcom com au>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:57:59 +0800

when u say this not permissions issue which permissions u mean....! if u
mean file then thats not what I'm trying to say. Any database has it own
permissions and they r different from file permission and it dose not mater
even if u were root. U still need to grant the root a database permission.

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian