Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snortcenter Problem

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 17:10:56 +0100

Hi,

Do you use a space or any special chars in your password (like @ or :)?
Try using a more simple password or one without a space

Stefan D.

------------------------
 Jose_Fundora () assurant com wrote:
------------------------
I have a problem when I attempt to add a sensor in Snortcenter. I am using
snortcenter v0.9.6 on Radhat 7.3 and I am using the Steven Scott document.
After I add the sensor and go to view sensors, I have the following error
message:

curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'ADMIN'

If I connect to the sensor via https on port 2525, I connect OK. Has anyone
had this problem before, or do they know where I can find a listing of the
various Curl error codes and what they mean?
Thanks,

Jose

jose_fundoraATassurantDOTcom

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.