Snort mailing list archives

RE: Logging to non local database

From: "Miller, Eoin" <Miller () fhlb-of com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:06:53 -0400

i cant remember the switches to pass when doing the ./configure off the top of my head.

install the MySQL Client rpm/package that comes with your distro or just download the entire source and read through
the documentation on how to compile only the client portion of the code then install that. if you have more questions
about installing the mysql client id reffer to their documentation or mailing list for further help.

eoin