Snort mailing list archives

Alerting and Reporting tools

From: "Scott, Joshua" <Joshua.Scott () Jacobs com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:25:40 -0800

I'm looking for a way to send email alerts on certain Snort alerts in a
MySQL database.  I don't have local Snort alert files on the sensors so I
need to be able to report on alerts in the database.  The sensors are
appliance type boxes with very limited disk space.

Any assistance you can provide on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joshua Scott
Security Systems Analyst, CISSP
626-568-7024

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.