Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: Snortcenter-agent installat

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Fri 22 Nov 2002 10:51:57 +0100

Hi,

Are you using the ssl certificate that comes with the agent? or are you using a certificate from a CA?

Stefan D.

------------------------
 Kelly Marshall <KMarshall () synercomm com> wrote:
------------------------
I know this is off the list, but I'm hoping someone may have a suggestion.

I am currently building a snort ids v1.9.0 with redhat 7.3,mysql, acid,
snortcenter and snortcenter-agent all on the same box with 3 interfaces,
mgmt=eth0, int=eth1, ext=eth2.

If I use snort with mysql and acid it works fine.

I was finally able to get snortcenter working with the newest code v0.1.6,
but when I try to install the snortcenter-agent it will not connect, and I
get a curl ssh error.  I'm not sure if I should set up the sensor IP as the
loopback address or the management interface address.  Any configuration

sensor message
curl:(35) SSL: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Thanks,

Kelly