Snort mailing list archives

RE: Two Ethernet Interfaces?

From: Security Admin <SecurityAdmin () hyprotech com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:39:14 -0700

Hi Jeremy, there is a diagram in this paper.....

http://www.inetsecurity.info/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
id=1&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

If you have the tools you can make one from scratch with the exact length
and everything, if not you can take an existing cable and snip the unneeded
wires.