Snort mailing list archives

Re: SANS

From: "Imran William Smith" <iwsmith () mimos my>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:45:58 +0800

There's already a GCIA study guide.  In it, is listed lots of previous practicals that
have already written scripts / methods of processing the large amount of
data.  There's perl solutions, shell script solutions, database solutions.  I don't
think Acid alone will suffice.  If you go the database way, you would probably
wish to write raw SQL to get the results you need.

--
Imran William Smith
Security Products Development