Snort mailing list archives

RE: Attention: Win32 Users - Snort 1.8.7 "STABLE RELEASE" Binaries Available

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:45:20 -0700

Rich,

Ok, I removed it. There was a lot of confusion on those last two
updates.

Regarding the error, can you please report the error to the developers
list?

We have stream 4 operational with MySQL logging. What are you using in
your Snort.conf file for Stream 4? What do you mean "will gpf at
selected intervals"? Can this be reproduce?

     -Michael

--
 Michael Steele | System Engineer / Support Technician | 1.707.445.4355
 Silicon Defense: Single & Multi Sensor IDS solutions