Snort mailing list archives

RE: PHP Build incomplete: --with-mysql

From: "Andrew Thompson" <Drew () Lanworks ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:15:38 -0400

I found, when dong this, that the install doc doesn't list all the prerequities completely.
The install docs I'm viewing list mysql, mysql-clients, and mysql-lib - but i found that I also had to install
mysql-devel.
I think this might be a packaging change thats been made at mysql since the install docs were last updated. other than
that, I have mysql/acid/php working fine on several RH7.3 boxes.