Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort for Windows problem

From: CJATeck () aol com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:00:20 EDT

Make sure you have the correct compliled version of snort, as previously
noted if you have the snort binary that is compliled for MySql and you are
trying to use it with a MSSql back end it won't work.

Cliff

I don't have that file on my snort box and it's running fine.  From a search
on google, it looks like that file is used for some sort of Microsoft SQL
client access.  Are you trying to log to a Microsoft SQL Server??
-Russ