Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort -T failure

From: LogicET () aol com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:07:49 EDT

I am having the same problem as you.  If you go to a directory that contains
the snort.conf file and run snort from there, it will initialize correctly.
When running snort from there it runs and logs correctly.  Can anyone tell us
why and how to allow snort to run when executed from any directory?

In a message dated 8/26/2002 11:39:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,