Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort, php, MySQL and acid showing no activity

From: "Joshua Rogers" <josh () ipws com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:13:11 -0600

Hi All,
Please disregard my last post. It is the one that says:
I think I just found the problem. Looks like snort keeps bombing each time I
start it, but it does not display any errors. Is this an error in my config
file or elsewhere? Is there a log file that would list when (and maybe why)
snortd died?

I figured out what I did. I had inadvertently made a config file change that
kept crashing snortd. I have fixed that. Still working on the same problem
as before.

Thanks,
Joshua Rogers
Webmaster