Snort mailing list archives

Inline Snort

From: "Pete Davis" <peted () springisd org>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:01:57 -0500

I am looking for more info on the Inline Snort (or hogwash for that
matter).  Is there somewhere to get more information on setup and
operation of the inline snort (short of installing it to get the help
files, if there are any)?

I tried to set up a Hogwash .4 box on Redhat 7.2 but it doesn't pass
traffic.  I posted on the forums for Hogwash and Snort but haven't
gotten any replies.  Has anyone here gotten hogwash to work on RH 7.x?
If so, would you be willing to answer a few questions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete