Snort mailing list archives

RE: Swatch run continuously?

From: "Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW)" <Paul.Sheahan () priceline com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:43:44 -0400

I've found the service off a few times while testing, and read somewhere
that it is designed to alert and then shutdown afterward. Not sure if this
is my problem though since I didn't receive any alerts. In any case, I am
running it manually with a script at this point and just want it to remain
up all the time once I start it.

Thanks