Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort for Windows, MySQL and ACID question

From: "J. Craig Woods" <drjung () trismegistus net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:35:14 -0500

Chris Eidem wrote:

snort helps them what helps themselves...

<rant - not directly completely at you, shawn, but consider yourself
within the blast radius...>

fer cryin' out loud, what is it with people?  get 'em on the internet
and the automatically lose 50 points of iq?!  seems that some of 'em
can't spare it to begin with.

Implicit, in this arguement, is the assumption that people are somehow
smarter before they "get on the internet". I do not aggree with this
supposition. Those that have a  lack of intelligence, lack it both
before and after they "get on the internet".

The remainder of your post, and its tenor, I might hasten to add, I
agree with. Now go and enjoy your beer and chicken, you have deserved
it.

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods