Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID on IIS Email Problem

From: Enrique Menasse <menassee () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

I did not get the Warning message that you are
getting, but it might be unrelated to the mail/export.

I did solve EXPORT ERRORs I was getting by configuring
my php.ini file to have the server's IP address
(instead of localhost) in the SMTP settings

   [mail function]
   ; For Win32 only.
   SMTP = 10.xxx.xxx.xxx ; for Win32 only

and then making sure my IIS/SMTP server is configured
to allow message relaying.

Enrique.