Snort mailing list archives

Re: Flexresp problem

From: "Tudor Panaitescu" <tpanaitescu () colorcon com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:24:00 -0400

Nope, no changes. This is what makes it goofier .... Another thing: I have
another sensor running in front of the firewall (no IP), RH7.1 upgraded to
R.H7.2, same config, same packages, same ruleset ... that one works fine. Could
it be because of the aliases I have on eth0 ?

Any other thoughts ?

Thanks and all the best,
Tudor

Erek Adams <erek () theadamsfamily net> on 04/15/2002 01:38:13 PM