Snort mailing list archives

Mysql dbschema changed again? How to upgrade?

From: Alan_Kloster () wstnres com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:37:26 -0500

I am in the process of testing Snort 1.8.6. which I installed over 1.8.3.
I have installed it succesfully and it connects to the database but I get
the following error:
snort: database: The database is using an older version o the DB schema

Is there an easy way to update the mysql schema without having to create a
new database?  Is it possible to export the data, blow away the database,
add the new schema and re-import the data.  Or did the schema actually
change at all?

Alan Kloster