Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:02:46 -0700

Ross,

Be sure to set the correct port option in your output database line for
your MSSQL database. I believe the default is 3306 which is where MySQL
sits, and there is one in your Acid configuration too.

I'm really running short on time and won't be back in until next
Wednesday. Would lover to hear from you on this because I have never set
this configuration up. Our programmer is the one who developed support
in Acid for MSSQL, and has set it up, but I haven't had time to sit down
with him and do it from scratch and write the docs.

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com