Snort mailing list archives

Snort Logs to MySQL, ACID Sees the Alerts, But Queries Don't Work

From: "Robinson, Eric R." <erobinson () dot state nv us>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:00:54 -0700

Using Snort 1.8.3 on Win2K with latest MySQL and ACID.

ACID shows that unique alerts are incrementing, but when I try to view
alerts, all I get is the "Query by Packet" window. No matter what I put into
the Query by Packet form, nothing comes back.

DbTools shows 1000+ records entered into the MySQL snort database in just a
few minutes.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

--Eric