Snort mailing list archives

Multiple Content (not working?)

From: "Carlos Kumbak" <ckumbak () bol com br>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 05:26:23 -0300

Hello,

I'm with some problems here while trying to configure
multiple content options to a rule.

I need to block a unique e-mail address to send messages
to all my users, but this messages can be posted to me.

well... I've tried two rules:
pass tcp $SMTPX any -> $MYSMTP 25
(content:"that () email com";nocase;content:"my () email com";n
ocase;)
alert tcp $SMTPX any -> $MYSMTP 25
(content:"that () email com";nocase;resp:rst_all;)

May anyone help me to this work? plz!
I've lost some nights trying to figure out what's wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Carlos Kumbak
ckumbak () bol com br

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br