Snort mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: REMOVE Jason Haar from the list!]

From: Martin Forest <martin () heimdalls co nz>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:54:30 +1200

No, a strange bug with netscape filter and imap.
Jason, I'm sorry. There were only about 100 duplicates of your mail and no one else. Imap filter had left a part of you mail in my inbox but not enough to show up in my inbox.
After editing my inbox in vi, problem solved....

Ones again, I'm sorry....
/Martin

Fallon, Benjamin wrote:

Sounds like someone retrieves their email through POP3 and isn't letting the
download finish.