Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort, MySQL, Acid

From: "Whaley, Mike" <mwhaley () rightnow com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:17:40 -0600

Hi Tim,

Just curious, what is your hardware configuration?  I've got snort tuned
down to about 10,000 events a day and run it on a Celeron 400 Mhz with 512
MB of PC100 ram.  This is about all this box can handle and it runs at about
60% utilization all the time, sometimes pegged out for brief moments.  Well,
take it easy.

Mike Whaley