Snort mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise deployment

From: "snortlst snortlst" <snortlst () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:58:31 -0500

Just want to make sure that I got it right:
In Toronto there is a snort machine that hosts mysql database.In ottawa
there is a snort machine that monitors their firewall.So you say that it is
possible to configure snort in ottawa to send updates to toronto database
without logging it locally on ottawa, is that right?
Could you tell me which line I should place in Ottawa's snort.conf to send
traffic to Toronto's centralized mysql database?