Snort mailing list archives

RE: Montreal Snort Sessions - MSS

From: "J. Craig Woods" <drjung () sprynet com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:11:09 -0600

At 12:37 PM 1/22/2002 -0600, Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Patrick S. Harper wrote:

> I would love to see one started in Houston.  Either a snort/IDS or a
> general network/internet security group.

        As would I. Is your thought a mailing list/newsgroup/similar
        forum, or a lunch bunch or group that would otherwise meet
        from time to time?

                -g

I would be interested in the outcome of this possibility. If i can not get any takers for the Dallas area, Houston is not that far for an occasional trip.....

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT System Administration
-Art is the illusion of spontaneity-