Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 1.8.4 Released?

From: "Kjetil Laasby" <Kjetil () laasby com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:29:14 +0100

Hi Sandro , Keith.

Yes - I've torn almost all my hair of trying to upgrade to 1.8.4/mysql -
and it was that simple ;-). (Had a script that parsed the configure
parameters
from 1.8.3)

When you use --with-mysql=/usr/local/libexec the config.status lacks the
parameters :
"s,@LDFLAGS@, -L/path/mysql,:t t
"s,@CPPFLAGS@, -I/path/mysql -DENABLE_MYSQL,:t t"

The -DENABLE_MYSQL isn't sendt to the compiler. If --with-mysql only,
then it updates correctly.

Greets,
Kjetil Laasby
Sr. Consultant.