Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to install LibNetNT

From: SkatFiend () aol com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:47:10 EST

Thanks for the help all. I did some clean up, updated to ACID b21, and a
scandisk to correct a few disk errors, bounced the box and up it came without
the memory error I was getting b4, go figure, don't know what the problem
was. I'm using a copy of LibNetNT from Eeye and it seems to be fine now.

Maybe it was just having a bad hair day ;)

Thanks again, Cliff

If you use the Win32 installer and select the flexresp option
in the installer it will install libnetnt.dll along with snort,
and you will be able to use flexresp.

I assume this is for use with snort since you asked the question in
snort-users...

Otherwise libnetNT for use in a program by itself can
be gotten from the port of it at:

http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Tools/libnetnt.html

cheers,
--dr