Snort mailing list archives

acid

From: "Basil Saragoza" <snortlst () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:06:28 -0500

I'm runnign snort and demarc on the saem machine.I showed demarc to my boss
and he was pretty amazed with what it can do, when I showed him acid he was
like - well I see that this thing can do almost the same but interface
really sucks. Don't get me wrong,my bosss is a 100% unix guy but I must
agree with him that front page of acid actually sucks.
I think I can edit the acid_main.php to my hearts content and make it look
much better, I just don't know a thing about php, so I was was wondering
maybe some of you guys already dome taht and replaced acid_main.php with
some good-looking page.... If you'cve done that could you please send it to
me?
thx.