Snort mailing list archives

RE: acid and demarc

From: Balmer Iain <BalmerI () northlan gov uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:08:52 -0000

You should take into account that DEMARC has a licence cost to use.

For standard commercial users, the base price is $995.00 USD per PureSecure
1.05 Monitoring Console.

Included in that price is:

5 PureSecure 1.05 Sensors.
Standard 3 month support contract.
Free upgrade to PureSecure 2.0 Professional, scheduled for release in late
Spring 2002.
Installation, Administration, and User manuals.

Optional:

Additional PureSecure 1.05 sensor licenses are available individually and
in groups.

5 Sensor Group License        - Price: Included

1 Sensor License              - Price: $60.00
5 Sensor Group License        - Price: $250.00   (You save: $50.00)
10 Sensor Group License       - Price: $400.00   (You save: $200.00)
25 Sensor Group License       - Price: $850.00   (You save: $650.00)
50 Sensor Group License       - Price: $1,500.00 (You save: $1,500.00)
100 Sensor Group License      - Price: $2,500.00 (You save: $3,500.00)
Unlimited Sensor Site License - Price: $3,500.00

Maintenance Agreement:
On all products a maintenance agreement is highly recommended. This will
give you support during office hours. Without maintenance agreement,
support is free for a period of 3 months after purchase of the product.
After that per incident fees start at $50. A maintenance agreement costs
25% of the enduser price for the year. The minimum maintenance fee is $250
for the year.

This is what i got from them if ur interested.

Iain B