Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard-0.1.0beta4

From: <bthaler () webstream net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:14:03 -0500

Thanks Steve, that's exactly the information I was looking for.

The regular Snort tables do exist in both Acid and Demarc, so it should be fine.

Developers, you should consider changing the plugin name so as not to confuse weenies like me!

Thanks to all who helped.

Sincerely,

Brad T.
Technical Support
WebStream Internet Solutions

brad () webstream net
http://www.webstream.net
(888) 932-2333 Toll-Free
(954) 730-7127 Local
(954) 733-7067 Fax
(954) 730-7405 Help Desk

This communication contains proprietary business information and
may contain confidential information. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately destroy, discard,
or erase this communication.