Snort mailing list archives

Re: All seems well but ACID not showing any warnings on Win2k

From: Scott Nursten <scottn () s2s ltd uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:51:50 +0000

Have to ask to see your output statements in the snort.conf. Other than
that, can you connect to the DB manually (ie mysql snort) as the specified
user and do a simple "insert" statement? If so, then the problem is
snort->mysql. If not, the problems in the DB / users so check on grant
permissions etc. Is this on a single machine?

Regards,

Scott